A key aspect of fulfilling the mission of Fourth Street Friendship Church is our intentional focus on encountering Christ. When you come in contact with any of the ministries and activities or members of the Fourth Street Friendship church, you can expect to experience the love and grace of Christ.
While every ministry of this church is committed to drawing people into a deeper encounter with Christ, there are a few things about us that are primarily focused on this.
- Saturday morning services –
- Each Saturday of the year at 9:30am you will find believers and some that are still making up their mind about Christ in their lives discovering more about Christ through a Bible-study time called Sabbath School. Whether you are young or old, a mature and committed Christian or just curious there is a group here that is designed to meet your needs. Bring the family for breakfast snacks and enjoy learning what Christ has waiting for you in His word!
- The 11:00 worship service is a dynamic time of worship, music and fellowship designed to encourage you in your desire to know and live for Christ. During this time we pray together, sing together and learn together as the pastor shares a message from the Bible. Don’t worry, no one will hand you a microphone or make you speak in public, but you may just make some new friends to help you live out your faith a little more joyfully in the week to come!
- Tuesday Evening Bible Study – Come join our pastor and others as we look into the truths in God’s word. Join in at 7:00pm and learn how to read and understand the Bible for yourself and find strength for the Christian life.
- Wednesday Evening Prayer Meeting – Each Wednesday from 7:30 to 8:30, the church offers an opportunity to come together to pray. This meeting is almost completely dedicated to actually praying to God as opposed to spending time in reading or talking, so you’re welcome to bring your most important requests and praises to God as we approach the throne together.